light in darkness

this blog is not for the faint-hearted. this blog contains fearless doodles from a mad girl. this blog is the emancipation of my emotions. this is my blog.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

wasted?

*cheers*

"come up to meet ya, tell you im sorry..."

*cheers*

"you're beautiful it's true..."

*cheers*

my head's spinnin' like a top.
am i wasted?
no, am not.

thoughts runnin' in my mind,
like in a race they wouldn't stop.
am i wasted?
no, am not.

a couple of gulps
with a few notes i could humm in my clouded mind.
those were woes of an undying yet dying "thing".
am i wasted?
certainly not.

"and tell me you love me,
come back and haunt me..."

*cheers*

i came back for you.

*you're so f*cking special, i wish i was special...

i'm a creep. i'm a weirdo. what am i doin' here?"

*cheers*

"but it's time to face the truth...
i'll never be with you..."

*cheers*

1 Comments:

  • At 16/6/18 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ������ speechless ..can i just clap my hands? <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home