light in darkness

this blog is not for the faint-hearted. this blog contains fearless doodles from a mad girl. this blog is the emancipation of my emotions. this is my blog.

Monday, July 03, 2006

morbidity


i am a sado-masochist.
-----i long to inflict pain unto you and me.
-----
your pain will be my pain and mine will be yours.
-----in pain we shall be together.

i am a bloodthirst.
-----i hunger for blood.
-----in a chalice will be the concoction of our blood--your blood and my blood.
-----i shall devour it to the very last drop.

i am a ferocious beast.
-----i starve for your flesh.
-----inside my empty breadbasket we will be one--your flesh and mine.
-----i shall relish on your fare while blood stains the clean white sheets that cover my predation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home